Travelling in a group flight helps to create the best & unforgettable memories during the trip. However, the Turkish Airlines Group Travel is a hassle-free way to book a group flight & enjoy your trip with other companions.
Turkish Airlines provides scheduled flights to 340 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa & US. On the other hand, Miles & Smiles is the airline frequent flyer program where the earned miles will help you earn award tickets, cabin upgrades & inflight service.
Apart from that, the airline provides multiple benefits while booking a flight.
How can I book a group trip with the Turkish airline?
If you have plans to fly in a group but don’t know the process to book a flight, then go through the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the Turkish airline.
- Here, look for the book tickets & choose your flight type from the different categories.
- However, provide all the essential details like departure time & destination.
- After that, enter the number of passengers like adults & infants, choose a compartment for all the commuters & search.
- Now, you can see the available group flights by the airline based on your information.
- Moreover, choose the preferred flight & submit the details of the passengers along with their official IDs.
- Moreover, move toward the payment page & receive a group flight booking confirmation on the registered email.
What are the different advantages while booking a group trip?
There are multiple benefits while planning a Turkish Airlines Group Travel & below are the mandatory points:
- The passengers get a choice while booking a flight.
- Moreover, you are provided with refreshments if you fly in a group.
- The airline provides a convenient schedule & gets a priority check-in at the airport.
- At last, you’ll receive faster updates about flights, reservations & other services.
Explain the Turkish Airlines group booking policy.
If you are boarding a group trip, then there are some important below to keep in mind:
- Booking a flight under two or more particular PNR will fall under the hidden group category.
- These bookings are subject to ADM & you need to pay about 50 Euros to be paid by each passenger if boarding an international flight. But, if it’s a domestic flight, then over Euros 150 per passenger.