What disturbs QuickBooks users the most is unexpected and unwanted errors. The QuickBooks error 30159 is also among those errors and technical glitches that interrupt and triggers QuickBooks users when they are running their regular productive tasks. The QuickBooks accounting application is every day proving its seamless and excellent services to its users. However, the software program is also responsible for errors and glitches that can sometimes be tough to manage. That’s why we have provided all the necessary troubleshooting steps to be taken after you notice this error.
Well, let’s clarify to you that the QuickBooks error 30159 is a payroll error. We all know that QuickBooks payroll tools must be updated regularly to acquire accurate results to promote your business performance. Users mostly face errors and technical faults while they are updating their QuickBooks along with its crucial components. The payroll error code 30159 also occurs at such times while users are updating their payroll. This payroll subscription verification error occurs with a warning message on the user’s screen stating, “Can’t Verify Payroll Subscription Error 30159”.
Now, you must be thinking what are the reasonable causes behind this payroll error code 30159 in your QuickBooks application. So, we have mentioned all the factors responsible for this technical glitch further in this blog post. Continue reading and instantly resolve the error problem to continue working with your payroll tool.
If you are frustrated with this stubborn payroll error code 30159, then let our team help you. Just call us at 1.855.738.2784 now!
QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 30159: Notable Reasons
- If your QuickBooks user’s payroll subscription is outdated or expired, then this will make users face the error code 30159.
- If you are dealing with damage or corruption in the paysub.ini file of your QuickBooks application, then this will also make you bump into the error code 30159.
- The outdated QuickBooks Desktop software also triggers the QuickBooks payroll error code 30159.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15271
What Steps Are To Be Taken To Solve QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 30159?
Verify Your QuickBooks Payroll Subscription Status
- First of all, you are required to access the QuickBooks Desktop software. Now, go to the top section and select the My Payroll Services option under the Employees tab.
- Now, you need to click the Account and Billing Info by entering your admin login credentials, followed by clicking the Sign In button.
- After this, you need to Confirm your QuickBooks account information window. Further, you need to select the procedure by which you wish to check your account identity.
- In this step, you will receive the confirmation code on your registered phone number or in your authentic email. Proceed further by clicking the Continue button.
- Now enter your 6-digit confirmation code in the prompted Window. Finally, click the Enter option and verify the subscription status.
Let’s Summarize Everything!
The payroll update error can be tough to manage. So, follow the solution mentioned above carefully with the given instructions and rectify the QuickBooks error 30159 immediately! Contact us at 1.855.738.2784 for further technical assistance!
You may read also : QuickBooks Migration To Online