By 2032, the global smart clothing market will record a staggering value of $23.28 billion . By 2026, the market is expected to reach $7.63 billion and is widely utilized by professional sportsmen and the medical industry, with the medical industry expected to be a significant beneficiary accounting for 30% of the revenue .
By the end of the 2022-2032 forecast period, the industry is projected to reach a value of $23.28 billion.
Download a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
In the global smart clothing industry, more and more partnerships are expected to introduce more fashionable, comfortable and functional products, broadening the reach of prominent players. Some notable developments include:
- For example, Sensoria Inc. has been working with MYZONE to provide comfortable and accurate heart rate monitoring apparel for the past five years , some of the first products being the Sensoria T-shirt and MYZONE Powered Sports Bra respectively.
- December 2017 TexRey Industrial Co. Ltd. launched a new multi-bio-monitoring smart garment at the Yi-Deng Nursing Center. With this product launch, centers can collect personal biometric data from inpatients to enhance surveillance and monitoring to enable long-term care.
Share your requirements and get custom reports.
Key companies profiled:
- Ohm Signal Co., Ltd.
- Cute Circuit Co., Ltd.
- curry technique
- MAD Clothing Inc.
- Wearable X
- Medtronic PLC
- Tex-Ray Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Sensatex Co., Ltd.
- Noble Biomaterials Inc
- Sensoria Co., Ltd.
Full access to this report is available.
- By product type:
- smart socks
- smart insole
- smart pants
- smart jacket
- smart shirt
- smart dress
- smart suit
- smart scarf
- smart bra
- smart shoes
- Embedded electronic smart clothing
- Attachable electronic smart clothing
- ultra smart clothing
- passive smart clothing
- active smart clothing
- By industry:
- health care
- work out
- By region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The questionnaires answered in the report are as follows.
- How did the industry grow?
- What are the current and future prospects for each region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why Local Consumption?
- Which segment of the year is expected to overtake the segment?
How are Fact.MR reports different from other reports?
- Fact.MR follows a six-step mechanism known as EVOLVE (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). This report was created specifically to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the Smart Clothing industry. This mechanism focuses on almost every element in a clear manner to deliver the best research reports to industry stakeholders.
- Evaluation: The Fact.MR report is differentiated and special from other reports by evaluating even the smallest parts that can be a growth engine for the smart clothing industry.
- Visualization: The authors of the research effort visualize the post-COVID-19 era to help key stakeholders in the industry get an overview and take concrete steps to ensure continued growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: This report takes a closer look at what could be the Achilles heel of the smart clothing industry and helps create strategies to overcome the hurdles that may hinder the growth of the smart clothing industry.
- Leveraging: The smart apparel industry can leverage certain aspects to help boost its growth rate. Fact.MR covers all points that can be leveraged by key stakeholders.
- Verification: Research is systematically conducted to verify all aspects covered in the report. All points are thoroughly rechecked and verified to avoid defects and misinformation.
- Eradicate: Finally, this aspect helps key stakeholders to eradicate all obstacles that come between the growth rate and the smart apparel industry.
More Insights on the Fact.MR Trends Report:-