More than a century-old American company IBM stopped the production of laptops a little more than 15 years ago. This was because a company formerly known as Beijing Legend Computers (Lenovo) had acquired a related division from IBM. Now, with the ThinkPad notebook lineup, the company continues IBM’s proud tradition of bringing the highest quality keyboards to the notebook market. Such a keyboard was called the AccuType.
Read More: Why Buy When You Can Rent Get 25% OFF On High Configuration Laptop On Rent In Delhi NCR.
In addition to the high-end ThinkPad line taken over from IBM, Lenovo today offers many laptop models and lines. So that you don’t get confused, let’s take a look at the top models and Lenovo Laptop Prices in Pakistan to choose the right laptop for the job in terms of aesthetics and layout.
Thinkpad or Thinkbook
The company’s classic laptop is equipped with the latest technology. These laptops include the best keyboards and displays, premium chassis materials, the latest storage types, processors, connectors, and ports.
The Thinkpad series is further divided into several sub-categories:
- The ThinkPad X is an ultraportable laptop.
- At the top of the list is the ThinkPad X1.
- The ThinkPad L is the entry-level laptop in the lineup, but that doesn’t mean it’s the least expensive or the least productive.
- The ThinkPad P is a professional mobile workstation. The most powerful and useful laptops are made by Lenovo.
- The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is the company’s flagship device that intelligently combines performance, new technologies, compactness, and versatility. Recently joined by another laptop from the company, the 13-inch X1 Nano. It’s the lightest ThinkPad ever, lighter than almost any 13-inch laptop on the market.
- The ThinkPad T is a laptop designed for business users. They are right in the middle of the price range for this range.
Two other ThinkPad models, the E and Z, were introduced recently:
- More about E – Budget Class. The line offers several models at once, such as L, T, and X.
- Z – Eco-friendly materials, AMD Ryzen processors. These are the most technologically advanced models of the company.
Lenovo ThinkBooks is a separate ThinkPad series. It is slightly more economical but ensures the use of the latest technologies, components, and quality materials. There are models with 13, 14, 15, 16, and even 17-inch screens. Therefore, each user can easily choose the model that suits him. When a Thinkbook name uses the “S” index, it means it’s an Ultrabook.
Laptops of this series are offered in a wide variety of home stores. It is less expensive than ThinkPad and targets a wider user base.
The IdeaPad is then divided into:
- The IdeaPad 1 is the cheapest, followed by the 3.5, followed by the most powerful IdeaPad 9. The “i” in the name means an Intel processor is used.
- the game.
- lose weight.
Yoga and flexibility
These laptops are business hybrids and converters. Either 2 in 1 or 3 in 1.
Unit of Army
It ends with Lenovo’s Pure Gaming series. The current model has an index of 5 or 7. The screen diagonal is 15.6, 16.1, or 17.3 inches.
Read Other: Razer Laptops Are Worth Buying For Users