QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 usually occurs while using bank feeds or downloading the transactions. It usually happens because of connectivity issues between QuickBooks and the bank or inactive bank account in QuickBooks Online. The error prevents users from updating the account information. This blog is all about acquainting users with QuickBooks bank connection error, its causes and solutions, so read carefully till the end.
If you are tired of facing QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 and want to fix it right away, then dial our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430 and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals
Top reasons causing QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1013
Let’s have a look at some major causes behind the error:
- Your Internet connection is not stable.
- The file you’re opening is incompatible with QuickBooks.
- The QuickBooks desktop version you are using is no longer supported.
- You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Scroll down and choose the most suitable solutions to fix the error.
You may also Read :- QuickBooks error 6150
Quick Ways to Resolve QuickBooks bank connection error OLSU 1013
The following troubleshooting solutions are proven to easily resolve the error:
Solution 1. Update QuickBooks to its latest release
Follow the steps given below to download the latest update manually:
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Select the Windows Start menu.
- Look for the QuickBooks Desktop icon and right-click it.
- Choose the Run as administrator option.
- When the No Company Open screen shows up, select the Help menu.
- Click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to the Options tab.
- Click Mark All and then Save.
- Choose the Update Now tab.
- Mark the Reset Update checkbox.
- To start the download, click Get Updates.
- Once the download completes, click Yes to install it.
If you still see the error, proceed to the following solution.
Solution 2. Verify TLS settings in Internet Explorer
The steps given below will help you check the settings:
- Select the Tools menu and then Internet Options.
- Click Advanced and move to the Security section.
- Confirm if TLS 1.2 is selected. If not, select it.
- Click OK and close all open programs on the system.
- Restart your workstation.
- Now, try to download the transactions.
This brings us to the end of the blog. We hope you have successfully resolved QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. If the error continues after troubleshooting, contact the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our helpline number +1 800-579-9430. They will assist you with advanced troubleshooting for the same.
Related Article :- QuickBooks error 6210