In QuickBooks, you can export reports and other forms from the Desktop application into Excel to process your financial data. However, an annoying error message like “QuickBooks export to Excel not working” can prevent you from utilizing this useful feature of the application. The error can take place due to damaged excel or outdated QuickBooks Desktop software. To resolve this issue, you need to perform a few tweaks. Read this article until the end to get rid of the QuickBooks export to Excel not working error.
If you are new to QuickBooks and don’t want to troubleshoot the errors on your own, then dial 1-(800)-579-9430 and get in touch with QuickBooks experts for help.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
“Export From QuickBooks To Excel Failed” Here’s How to Fix it
To resolve the QuickBooks export to Excel not working error, follow the below-given troubleshooting methods carefully:
Solution 1: Make Sure that QuickBooks is Compatible with MS Excel
- First of all, you need to log into the QuickBooks as an administrator.
- Next, get the latest QuickBooks version and download it to your system.
- Finally, you need to uninstall the current version and install the latest version of the QuickBooks application.
If you are still wondering How to export data from QuickBooks online to excel without getting an error, then move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Run Verify & Rebuild Data Utility
If the solution listed above can’t help you troubleshoot the export to excel not working error in QuickBooks, you may need to run the QuickBooks Verify & Rebuild data tool to check the company file for data integrity issues. The below-given steps describes on how to export invoice from QuickBooks to excel when the company file data is damaged:
- Launch QuickBooks and then go to the File menu and then select Utilities.
- Now select Verify Data and click OK to proceed further.
- Run the Verify Data tool and if it gives the following message: “Your data has failed the integrity check”, it means there exists a data integrity issue that you need to fix.
- Go to the File menu again and select Utilities.
- Select Rebuild Data tool and hit OK.
- Wait for the Rebuild Data utility to repair the damaged QB company file data.
- Run the verify utility to check if the error is now resolved.
These solutions mentioned above can help you easily troubleshoot the QuickBooks export to Excel not working error so that you can export your data from QuickBooks to Excel without any technical distress.
If you face technical unease in implementing the troubleshooting solutions listed in this article or you still have queries like “How to export invoice from QuickBooks to excel” or “How to export item list from QuickBooks to excel”, then give us a call at our QuickBooks helpline number 1-(800)-579-9430 and one of our QuickBooks experts will help you troubleshoot the QuickBooks export to Excel not working error by step-by-step assistance.