The PDF of transaction files is one of the most useful features. The only problem with QuickBooks is the errors that get triggered sometimes while using the application. However, QuickBooks has a solution to every error. For example, the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool is a tool that quickly solves all the PDF and print-related errors. A few of the errors PDF & print repair tool solves are Error 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter, QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41, unrecoverable error, etc. This article aims to explain about the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool in detail. The information given below in this article consists of the instructions to download, install and run the PDF repair tool. Read the complete article to know more.
If you have any doubts related to the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool, dial 1.800.579.0391 and get all your questions answered by a QuickBooks Professional.
Steps to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub has many tools designed to fix various QuickBooks Errors. You need to download QuickBooks Tool Hub in order to run the PDF Repair tool. If you are a regular user of the QuickBooks application, you will need Tool Hub now and then. The steps to download and install the Tool Hub application are given below:
- First, you need to close QuickBooks.
- Next, you need to download the latest released version of QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Save the downloaded file in an easy-to-reach location such as Windows Desktop.
- If you have already downloaded the tool hub, make sure it is updated to the latest released version.
- After the tool hub installation file is downloaded, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start the installation process.
- Go through the displayed instructions and agree to the terms and conditions to complete the installation process.
- Finally, once the installation is complete, double-click the tool hub icon to open the application.
Instructions to run PDF Repair Tool
The PDF repair tool is used for fixing the prints and PDF-related errors. Name of few errors that pdf repair tool can fix is PDF Converter shows offline, you cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF converter, error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component, etc. Follow the steps listed below to run the PDF repair tool:
- You need to open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Select Program Problems from the left pane.
- Click QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
- After the repair is done, check if the error is resolved.
The information given above in this article aims to explain the steps to download, install, or run the PDF Repair tool. If you use the print and pdf features in QuickBooks, you will need the PDF repair tool in the future. If you have any questions related to the QuickBooks PDF Repair tool or this article, dial 1.800.579.0391 and get all your doubts cleared from a QuickBooks Professional.