Because of its amazing features and innovative tools, Sage 50 is extremely popular among business owners. This software has helped businesses meet their accounting and bookkeeping needs more effectively. However, no software is free of error and bugs and Sage 50 is not without its fair share of minor errors too.
Some users have complained to us that they face the Sage 50 Error 1628 quite regularly. If you are one of them, we can be of great help. We know, it can be really annoying to come across such errors if you are in the middle of something very important. Don’t worry! We have got some easy solutions to this issue. Go through this blog. Implement the steps mentioned and get rid of this error once and for all!
Here we go!
What are the Possible Reasons for Occurrence of the Sage 50 Error 1628?
Many functional and technical issues contribute to the occurrence of the Sage 50 Error 1628 . Some of these are mentioned below-
- Corrupt or improper download
- Incomplete or invalid installation
- Corrupt windows registry
- The system may have got infected by viruses or malware
- Missing company file due to existing firewall settings
- The installation may be interfered with by another program running at the background.
How to fix the Sage 50 Error 1628 easily?
Here is a step-by-step procedure to solve the Sage 50 Error 1628 –
- Open up the command prompt using window + R.
- Click on Regedit and click OK.
- In the new window, click file, export and create a backup.
- You will get a path and to go through the path
- Once done, click edit and click the find button.
- On Sage 50, click on find.
- Search for the program you need to uninstall.
- On the right hand side an uninstall string will pop-up.
- Copy that string using double click.
- Paste the string from the dialogue box using right click on DOS windows.
- Now click enter and follow the instructions.
- The issue is resolved.
- Now just reinstall the program.
What Problem errors do you get with Sage 50 Install Error 1628?
However with the latest updates in Sage 50 2020 there are a lot of technical and advanced functions tools but still you may face some errors.
The reason behind the errors are:
- Incomplete download of the file.
- Invalid installation of the file.
- The windows registry gets corrupted due to the software’s installation process.
- The downloaded file gets corrupted due to malware or virus.
- If you use multiple applications that can cause trouble while downloading and installing.
Also Read: How to Setup New Company in Sage 50
We hope the troubleshooting steps mentioned above would help you a great deal to fix the Sage 50 Error 1628 on your Computer. If you are still not able to get rid of this issue, or, if you experience any difficulties in carrying out the above-mentioned steps, we would recommend you to speak to our experts.
We have an extremely skilled team and we will be able to provide all the support and services, whenever you need them! You will surely get the best assistance for instant resolutions of your issues.