QuickBooks Desktop allows its users to save their invoices and reports in PDF format directly from within the application. This saves both time and effort of users as they don’t need to convert invoices into PDF manually. However, in recent days, while trying to save invoices as .PDF files, many users have reported encountering QuickBooks save as PDF not working issue. In this post, we are going to discuss with you why such a PDF-related issue occurs in the first place and how you can fix it that too in layman’s language and step-wise manner.
Do you want to fix QuickBooks save as PDF not working issue without going through any tedious troubleshooting procedure? If yes, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the QuickBooks support team at 800.583.0572 .
What prompts QuickBooks save as PDF not working issue?
QuickBooks save as PDF not working issue usually takes place when the PDF reader gets damaged. However, there can be other reasons behind it, such as:
- The version of your QuickBooks Desktop application has been outdated.
What needs to be done to fix QuickBooks save as PDF not working issue?
Solution 1) Get QuickBooks Tool Hub and run QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
- Get QuickBooks Tool Hub of the latest release (184.108.40.206) and save the downloaded file on your Windows Desktop.
- Choose the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) and do as per the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Accept the terms and conditions to finish the QuickBooks Tool Hub installing.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub and click on the Program Problems tab.
- Select the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool button.
- Once the tool is finished fixing the damaged PDF reader, try to save invoices as .PDF file.
Solution 2) Manually install the latest updates of your QuickBooks Desktop application
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Type “QuickBooks Desktop” into the search bar and right-click the icon of QuickBooks Desktop.
- From the drop-down list, select Run as administrator.
- On the No Company Open screen, select the Help menu and then choose Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select the Options tab and click on the Mark All button.
- Hit the Save button on the Options tab.
- Go to the Update Now tab and then checkmark the Reset Update checkbox.
- Click on the Get Updates button to download the latest updates of your QuickBooks application.
- Once you are done downloading QuickBooks updates, close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Reopen QuickBooks Desktop and select Yes to install the latest updates you downloaded.
- After installing the QuickBooks updates, reboot your computer.
We hope you find this post helpful and valuable. However, If you can’t rectify QuickBooks save as PDF not working issue even after implementing all the troubleshooting solutions mentioned in the post above, then we suggest you contact QuickBooks professionals for additional troubleshooting assistance at 800.583.0572 .