Lesser people, open space means more peace, more time for rejuvenation and recreation. If we get a place where all of this is available then how can we miss it? This becomes a very obvious place to visit once in a lifetime and if you are looking for the one then I think no other location can beat Mauritius. Get the unique experience of this beautiful land that is located off the coast of Africa. This location is a phenomenal amalgam of culture, colors, art, food, religions, sea, beach, sand, greenery, and more. There is so much here to explore and one would definitely love this paradise.
Every kind of traveler wants to come here and be a part of this bliss location be it is for few days only. How about soaking yourself in the sunlight? Then enjoying some thrilling and exciting water sports? This location is completely suitable for everyone either the honeymooners or for the family, in fact, many go for solo trips that have their separate peace levels. Backpackers will enjoy the most hiking experience and surely the water creatures you find here will touch your heart. If you want to really dig in the location then cheap car rental Mauritius airport will pick you up from the airport and will let you discover the hidden gems without wasting any time. Everyone looks forward to the location because of the ultimate fun options. Let’s discuss some below.
For more information visit: https://inncarsholiday.com/
- Food is the most integral part of everyone’s life. Wherever we go, we need good food and the one that not only fills our stomach but satisfies our taste buds as well. Mauritian food is known all over the world, due to its diversity. There is a rich influence of French, Indian, African, and Asian flavors here. You will find diversity everywhere in the restaurants here and if you want typically a cuisine then also it is available. With other cuisines, you can also enjoy the typical Mauritian cuisines and the local street food.
- When you are on this beautiful land then how can you miss the religions of this place? This is one of the richest lands in terms of culture and religion. Outside India, if one wants to explore the pilgrimage sites then come here. Here the majority of the population belongs to the Hindu community. So their festivals are also celebrated on the grand levels like Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Maha Shivratri, and more, but as this is a culturally rich land there are some other festivals as well celebrated here like Ugadi, Chinese spring festival, Christmas, New Year, and more.
- How about exploring the markets of Mauritius? Who does not love shopping and when it is particularly the local shopping of the local items there? If you are fond of arts and handicrafts, spices, street food, clothing i.e. cheap and best, fruits and vegetables, different colors of life then visiting the Mauritian markets becomes important. The female members of your family or trip will surely fall in love with these markets. Grand Baie is the main spot for it.
- Well, Golf is one of the sports which people are very much fond of here. Mauritius has Golf as one of the main attractions and in fact, the third country in the world where Golf is played. People come here from different places and it is a kind of daily activity for the locals. Tourists even love playing Golf in the Golf club- Gymkhana, the fourth-oldest golf course in the world.
- Island Hopping and beach hopping is some of the most common activities that people come and do here. There are abundant places where you can hang around either through a walk or by car. Well, beach hopping is also a couple of favorite activities. Here don’t forget to explore Ile aux Cerfs, Ile aux Aigrettes, Ile d’Ambre, Ile au Ronde, Ile Benetiers, Ile de deux Cocos, Trou Aux Cerfs, Tamarin beach and more. One can find numerous attractions when you are on the beach, enjoy the sunrise and sunset, local street food, sea creatures, and gorgeous views.
- There is hardly any person on this earth who does not love Nature trials. Mauritius is an extremely beautiful place that has several nature reserves, botanical gardens, waterfalls, flora and fauna in varieties, dense forest cover, hills, and mountains, etc. One of the botanical gardens is near the airport- Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens in Pamplemousses where one can be delighted with the 500 species of plants and 80 varieties of palm. Imagine yourself witnessing countless varieties of lilies!!
There are many more things that make this location a worth one to visit, I have only mentioned a few of them. If now anyone will ask you why visiting Mauritius once in a lifetime is important, tell them these points that will attract you immediately.