The UAE has become one of the most business-friendly countries in the Middle East among GCC Countries. It is considered as Gateway for firms to set their business and to enter into the Asian & Middle East Markets. For Foreigners, especially for Asians it is increasingly becoming a job prospect for the engineers, doctors and other technical workers.
Before joining or establishing a firm in UAE, one has to pass through a channel of legalization process which is crucial and might be lengthier than the Apostille attestation. Hence it becomes mandatory to get your legalization done from experienced and well trained professionals. Though there are few professional and reliable attestation services provider agencies in India, therefore SUBLIME Attestation here to help you to tackle a long legalization procedure.
Being a registered agency into attestation services, SUBLIME is serving UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation Services PAN India majorly in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Lucknow, Haryana, Chandigarh, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Chennai, Jharkhand, Ranchi, Patna, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Dehradun, Vijayawada etc . UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation is nothing more than a sticker issued by the UAE Embassy or Consulate and pasted behind the original document promising the document’s authenticity. The Embassy’s stickers are considered as a vast verification of the document.UAE Embassy Attestation
What documents goes for UAE Embassy Attestation?
UAE Embassy Attestation required on Documents such as degree certificates, transcripts, diploma and other educational documents in case of study or employment visas. Personal documents like Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate are needed to be attested when one is visiting UAE for long term residence.IN case of business expansion in UAE, there is provision of attestation on commercial documents from the UAE embassy.
Why is UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation required?
UAE Embassy Attestation on the documents becomes mandatory when one is intending to be involved in some business , employment, higher studies or for any other professional activities in UAE. Getting Documents attested from the competent authority shows that the visitor is genuine and fulfilling all the prescribed norms.
Major Categories of Documents Attestation
Procedure for UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation
As the UAE is non member country of Hague Convention, there is a long procedure for UAE Embassy Attestation which is carried out at different stages i.e. State / Regional Authentication, MInisterial Attestation and Embassy Attestation.
- State / local level Authentication – This is the foremost stage of the attestation process. State level authentication means to get the document verified from the competent issuing authority of the concerned state. Educational documents like Degree Certificate , Transcripts etc. go to state HRD sections for Regional authentication before submitting the same for MEA & Embassy Attestation. Similarly, the Chamber of Commerce has the right to pre-verify the commercial documents at the first stage. In Addition, Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM, Delhi) has the right to pre-verify the document irrespective of issuing authority of a particular document. Sometimes, SDM attestation is being considered as an alternative of Regional/Local level authentication and is used to get documents attested from MEA.
- MEA Attestation : After obtaining pre-authentication from the HRD/ Home/ Chamber of Commerce or SDM, documents are required to proceed further for the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). At this stage, the Ministry checks and validates the content of the documents.
- UAE Embassy Attestation : This stage is final attestation which is carried out by the official representative of the UAE in India. UAE embassy attestation on certificates is required to get student visas, work permit, residencial visa etc.
How many days does it takes to get a documents attested from UAE Embassy
With reference to the nature and issuing state of the document, there exists a different procedure for every document. Hence there is no definite time frame. Depending upon the legalization process, it takes from three working days to a week to get your documents attested from the UAE Embassy.
Where you can get the Most-Prominent UAE Embassy Certificate Attestation Services
As The procedure for UAE Embassy Attestation is lengthier and complex in nature, it becomes mandatory to get your documents proceed in a correct manner by a reliable and registered attestation services provider agency. Keeping customers satisfaction in mind, SUBLIME is committed to provide transparent, accurate and pocket-friendly services to its customers.
To get your document attestation from the most reliable document attestation company visit us at www.sublimeattestation.com
Write us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at +91 9773710889 / 9354457271
WHY SUBLIME ??
Sublime Attestation & Visa Services Pvt. Ltd is a private registered entity rendering all kinds of documents attestation and visa services. SUBLIME has been serving for a number of years with the highest client’s satisfaction rate. With a professional and expertise team we are ready to help you out in following ways :
- Reliable & Hassle-Free Services
- Speedy & Accurate process
- Services Available for PAN India
- 24*7 Assistance
- Reasonable Costs