‘Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer 2021’ error message appears on the screen when the user tries to switch the QuickBooks desktop application in multi-user mode. The error usually occurs when the QuickBooks services such as Server Manager and QBCF Monitor services are not running on the computer or the QuickBooks desktop cannot connect with the server computer. The ‘qbcfmonitorservice not running on this computer’ may also trigger while opening the company file in multi-user mode. This blog will brief you on the ‘QuickBooks 2021 server not running’ error. So, stay connected until the end.
If you need any technical assistance to resolve the ‘Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer’ error, then call us on our toll-free number 1.800.579.9430 and get help from the certified QuickBooks experts.
What are the causes behind the ‘Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer server 2020’ error
The ‘QuickBooks 2021 server not running error’ occurs due to the following reasons:
- QuickBooks services are not running on the computer.
- The system’s firewall is blocking the multi-user connection to QuickBooks.
- The QuickBooks company file is either damaged or missing.
- The virus has attacked QuickBooks desktop.
Let’s proceed to the solutions given below in order to fix the error.
You may also read: quickbooks error 6189 816
Possible Quick Fixes for ‘Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer 2021’ error
Given below are the most effective troubleshooting steps to fix the “QuickBooks 2021 server not running” error:
Solution 1. Use QuickBooks File Doctor to fix company file issues
To run the File Doctor tool, first, get QuickBooks Tool Hub on your workstation:
- Exit QuickBooks desktop.
- Download the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Navigate to downloads and Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Install the tool hub by following the on-screen steps.
- Also, agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the installation completes, the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon will appear on the desktop.
- Open the tool hub and choose the Company File Issues tab.
- Click Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Next, choose the company file from the drop-down menu.
- If the file is not visible, click Browse and search the file.
- Select the Check you file option and click Continue.
- Enter the admin login credentials and select Next.
If the ‘Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer 2021’ error persists, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2. Restart QuickBooks services
Follow these steps to start QuickBooks server manager again:
- Tap Windows and R keys, then type ‘services.msc’ in the Run window and hit Enter.
- Choose the QuickBooks Database version by scrolling down the services.
- Right-click on it and click Restart.
Hopefully, the solutions mentioned help you resolve the ‘Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer’ error. If the issue persists, talk to certified QuickBooks experts by dialing our helpline number 1.800.579.9430.