QuickBooks is an ultimate software tool for middle to small-sized businesses to carry out their daily-to-daily accounting tasks in efficient and automated means. Because of the continuous innovative reform, it has retained a significant name for itself in the industry. However, there are a few issues and bugs in the software that often trouble its users and disrupt their tight workplace schedules. So today, we will talk about one such problem, namely QuickBooks error 6073.
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, IF YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP TO FIX THE QUICKBOOKS ERROR 6073, CALL ON THE TOLL-FREE NUMBER (855)-855-0042 ANYTIME.
You may also read: QuickBooks
WHAT IS ERROR 6073 IN QUICKBOOKS?
The QuickBooks error message 6073 appears on the screen when the user tries to open the company file irrespective of single-user or multi-user mode. It reads that QuickBooks is unable to open company file and it could occur due to numerous reasons. Some of them are listed below.
CAUSES BEHIND THE QUICKBOOKS COMPANY FILE ERROR 6073
- The company file is opened on a different system in single-user mode.
- The data file is stored in a folder with read-only access.
WHAT ARE THE SOLUTIONS TO TROUBLESHOOT THE QUICKBOOKS ERROR 6073?
Below are mentioned the steps to resolve the QuickBooks error 6073.
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and open the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file by double-clicking on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon on the desktop to open it.
- Select Company File Issues and choose Run QuickBooks File Doctor to repair the damaged file.
- When you are done, try to open the company file.
- If you still can’t open it, come back to the Tool Hub and click on Program Problems.
- Choose Quick Fix my Program and let the scan finish.
- Try opening the file once again.
- Open QuickBooks on any workstations and go to the File menu and hover over Utilities.
- If you see the Host Multi-User Access option, don’t select it. Move on to the next workstation. This one isn’t causing the problem.
- If Stop Hosting Multi-User Access is an option, select it.
At this point, we would like to end our blog on QuickBooks error 6073. We hope that you find every information conveyed through this written piece useful, and it helps you to resolve your issue. However, if the error persists, then call on the helpline number 855-856-0042 and get immediate assistance from certified QB experts.